Friday 8 July 2011

BORED, Bored, bored.... and festival fashion, BOHO style....

I'm so bored these days, it's July, and all I've dealt with so far this Summer is rain, rain- OH, and more RAIN! (part from that week in the South of France, drinking monacos) well that's Ireland for you I 'spose- the country of leprechauns, and you guessed it RAIN!!!
Anyways enough of all that. I decided to make this post all about festival fashion, as it is festival season!!! So if you live in Ireland like me get your wellies out, and if your lucky enough to be somewhere hot get your gladiator sandals out! This post is all based on festival fashion BOHO STYLE..... a personal fave of mine, as I love that whole 70s, flowing locks, sun kissed skin, and peasant skirt look. Below are a few images to give you inspiration.

Boho braids, seriously cool me thinks (I wish I was good with hair *sigh*)


Get your rave on boho style.......

I just really like this picture, there's such a romantic feeling to it!

Now guys for your favourite part, and my guilty pleasure- MY TOP BOHO ICONS (I can hear your cheers from all over the world) I know I probably should of put them from favourite, to leaste favourite, but it would actually be IMPOSSIBLE for me to do, so here we go my darlings....


SIENNA MILLER
Sienna's been channelling the boho chic look ever since she burst on the scene way back in the early 00's, a personal fashion icon of mine (although think shes gone abit boring of late) I wanted to be her years ago, that messy just got out of bed hair, that yet looked perfect (why couldn't that be me) her endless wardrobe of amazing vintage clothes, what can I say I'm well jel!


KATE MOSS

Not only is she one of the most famous supermodels, in my opinion she is the one who brought the boho look back on to everyones radar. She does boho without even thinking about it, she's just effortlessly chic- boho chic that is. If I could be left in her wardrobe for 20 minutes well I'd be like a pig in- emmmm we'll leave it at that.

notable mentions
Nicole Richie
MK Olsen

Remember my darlings channel your inner BOHO CHIC!!!

Images my own archive, that were probably gotten from google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment